CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh the Luck O' The Irish We've hit the Beer Rebate/Deodorant Jackpot




What a day I have had! I found three new beer rebates today and a clearance sale on deodorant at Smith's. The varieties on sale and those with coupons are listed below.

Degree
Degree Men Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, any excluding Intense Sport
and Ocean Blast $1/1 (3-9-08) V-1/13
Degree Women Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, any $1/1 (3-9-08) V-1/13
Suave
Suave Antiperspirant/Deodorant Product, any .75/1 05 / 04 / 2008 02/10-V
Secret
Secret Product, any excluding trial size .50/1 (4-30-08) P&G-2/10
Sure
Sure Antiperspirant and Deodorant, any excluding trial size .75/1 03 /
31 / 2008 12/16-V
Sure Antiperspirant and Deodorant, any excluding trial size 2/2 03 /
31 / 2008 12/16-V
Lady Speed Stick
Speed Stick
Old Spice
Arrid
Arrid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, any .55/1 04 / 13 / 2008 02/10-SS1
Arm and Hammer
Addidas
Soft and Dry
Dove
Dove Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, any 1/1 03 / 09 / 2008 01/13-V
Lady Mitchum

The Dove, Sure and Suave I think are the best deals coming out to .24-.50 per deodorant. I have extra coupons if anyone needs some let me know.

Ok on to the exciting stuff, Beer Rebates.

For those who are not aware in Utah you do not have to buy the beer to take part in their offers. I found three new ones today.
The first one is a Bud one, Receive $15 rebate by mail on your purchase of any Deli Items, including meat, cheese, platters, trays, chicken, fresh take and bake or frozen pizza and all prepared foods from the deli. Purchase price must be at least $15.01.

The Second one is from George Killian's Irish Red, Purchase Corned Beef and Cabbage (any brand any size purchase price minimum $12 ) receive a $5 refund.

Third from Heinken, purchase $6 worth of fresh cut beef or corned beef and receive $5 rebate.

I picked up several of each so if you haven't found them just e-mail me or leave a comment and we'll figure out a way to get it to you. If you don't live real close you could always send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and I'll send it to you that way.

My email: rebekahclements2001@yahoo.com

Oh the excitement of it all. I hope this helps somebody and happy couponing.
Bekah

3 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

blarney! i must say that with things like corned beef and cabbage involved! you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go on the beer rebates finds, you have a nose for "beer"!

kamie said...

I just knew you would get famous!! Wow your own blog! I am so excited! I am so honored to call you a friend. I have fallen off the coupon wagon, but I get so inspired by you and look forward to getting back on track! I haven't found the beer rebates yet but I am going on the hunt for them this weekend. Thanks for all the great info! Keep up the good work! Love ya!

Tausha said...

ok-i jsut found your blog from heidi which i found her from another friend. Anyway-i want to be a part of the coupon club and learn from you, the queen. Can i please join? Your deal sleuthing skills are amazing. I would love some of the beer stuff you came upon. The one with the deli items sounds perfect for my family. Also-about the smiths deodrant-are the deals still good now. If they are i would love some of those coupons also. i am new to whole coupon thing- i can totally see why this is addicting. If you wouldn't mind sending me info, i will send you some prestamped envelopes with my info. Thanks so much. Email to send it to-sassystylin@comcast.net
Thanks again!