CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Albertson's and Smith's 3/26-4/1

Albertsons
Not a whole lot this week but here's what I see.

Kellogg's cereal (Froot Loops 15 oz., Corn Pops 15 oz., Apple Jacks 15 oz., Frosted Flakes 14 oz., Rice Krispies 12 oz., Cocoa Krispies 17.5 oz.) are all on sale for $2 with the buy 7 get $10 on your next order coupon. So the cereal comes out to .57 a box. If you still have $4/4 peelies you are making a profit.

Purex Ultra Concentrate laundry detergent 24-32 loads $1.99
Purex Ultra Concentrate or Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, any $1/1, 3/16
or $1/1 printable coupon at this link.
So only .99 a bottle after coupon.

To view the entire shopping list click here.

Smith's
I don't really see anything except the milk at $2.29 a gallon that I think is super useful but to view the entire shopping list click here.

Smith's has the .50 yeast catalinas working now that Albertson's had the last few weeks. If you use your Flieshman's buy one get one coupon from 3/9 with the .50 catalina on each you end up getting them both for free. If you happen to have yeast coupons from 12/2 or 11/4 you end up making a profit on this one.

Just thought I would mention to everyone that this is the last week to use all the beer rebates out there right now. If anyone needs any I still have quite a few just let me know.

Bekah

3 comments:

Brooke said...

love the new blog look!

i'm h.mac said...

i too am ultra impressed with the pretty look....
oh and the good deals, hehe

Deanna said...

Blog looks great! Hey, can I make a request that you do a post with detailed pictures on how your coupon binder is set up, or whatever system you use to organize your coupons? I don't have anything set up yet and so I have 5 weeks of coupons just sitting in a stack. Not very user friends :-) I'd appreciate any info you have on organizing them!! Thanks for you great posts!