CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Airborne Settlement

If you haven't heard yet Airborne has been sued in a class action lawsuit due to claims they made in their advertising concerning its ability to fight off a cold. Anyone who has purchased Airborne between 2001 and 2007 can fill out a simple form at the link below and you can be reimbursed for up to six packages purchased through the years without any proof of purchase. The reimbursement for those who have purchased six through that time frame would be $41.94. If you happen to have receipts for more than six you can be reimbursed for as many as you have proof for. The form is very simple and just asks you to approximate when you may have bought the product. Through the years I've probably bought 30 boxes but of course I haven't saved receipts. Oh well despite what they say I feel it has helped me when I was getting a cold. Just thought I'd pass along the info.
Link

0 comments: