CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

I love Albertsons!


I decided it was time for a picture of my Albertsons purchases during this sale cycle. Keep in mind in this picture there are only 8 boxes of cereal pictured and I ended up getting 38. So for 38 boxes of cereal, a dozen eggs, two pounds of oranges, two pounds of carrots, 4 spreadable butters, 2 lbs stick butter, 16 packets of flieshmans yeast, 4 bottles of rootbeer, 8 packages popcorn I made about $12. All that stuff plus $12 in my pocket. We are now considering how much renting a storage unit for our cereal will cut into our profit margin (I'm up to like 140 boxes of cereal now ahhhhhhhh). So lets all give a shout out to Albertsons and if you're wondering what the Clements are doing we are most likely eating Shredded Wheat.