CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Free Stuff of the Day

All day I have been looking for my camera so I could post a cool picture with this post but it has mysteriously disappeared. Wanted to tell you about two great deals right now. First at Walgreens if you use the in ad coupon they have right now on the trident gum buy 1 get 1 free and the buy one get one Trident Manufacturers coupon that came out on Sunday 3/9 together you can get the gum for free. I had five coupons from the paper so I ended up with 10 free packs. Just make sure to give them your Manufacturer coupons first. Also if you are interested in getting Pork and Beans for free with a .70 overage at Walgreen's check out Monday's post.

Also at Albertsons through 3/20 you can get the Flieshmans 3 strip yeast packets for a dollar a piece if you use the buy one get one free coupon in Sunday's paper with this they come out to .50 a piece then you will get a save .50 on your next shopping trip for each pack you have so if you factor that in they are free. The .50 coupons or catalinas as they are called are as good as cash at Albertsons. So I've got ten free packs of gum and ten free things of yeast what more could a girl want. Lets all cross our fingers that I can find my camera because I know you are all dying to see a picture of that. Let me know how all your couponing is going and be sure to share great deals you all are finding.
Happy Couponing.
Bekah

2 comments:

Deanna said...

where is the trident coupon? I looked through my coupons from 3/9 and couldn't see it.

Bekah said...

It was a long thin one at the bottom of a page in the Smart Source. Keep in mind not all coupons show up in all states.