CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Good Deal Duo




For the longest time I have told people that couponing basically only works on name brand items, now Associated Foods has gone and made a liar out of me. Each week you can go to this website Associated Foods Webisodes and click the play button on the weekly webisode. While you watch the incredibly cheesy presentation a coupon will pop up for a free Western Family product. Just print it and take it in for your free item. This week the coupon is for a free package of Duos (Oreo knock offs). Check back at this site each Monday for a new free coupon.


If eating Duos is not enough to fill you up you might want to check out Restaurants.com and use this new 50% off code I found. The code is SMART and is good through Sunday. If you missed my post which explains all the exciting details on this web site check it out here.

So I hope you all enjoy some fine dining capped off with a package of Duos.
Bekah

1 comments:

Berrett Family said...

Thanks Bekah, I printed 2 GC for Grille from Ipanema in West Jordan that I'm going to use tomorrow! What a deal!