CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

V Tech V Flash HOT Deal and Killer Diaper Deal

I know two posts in one day what am I thinking. I just had to pass on these two great deals!

Graveyard Mall.com has V Tech V Flash Home Entertainment Systems on their deal of the day for $19.99. They retail for $99.99 and the cheapest I can find them online outside of this deal is $49.99. Also they have several games for $4.99 and extra joy sticks for $3.99. It looks to me a game usually runs $14.99 on sale joysticks are generally $20.00. I am debating about ordering one myself but it says best for ages 6 and up with a 7 yr old with a WII I wish this would work better for my 3 1/2 year old. Does anyone have one that can give me a little input. Anyhow here is the link and remember the deal may only be good through tonight but I'm not sure. I'm just thinking Christmas here, you know there are only 132 shopping days left AHHHH!






Also for those of you in the diaper market I thought I should point out that at Walgreens this week they have their Comfort Stretch Diapers on for 2/$11.98. If you use the coupon out of the August Easy Saver Book you get an additional $5 off on two. That brings them down to $3.49 per package.



1 comments:

Berrett Family said...

I noticed yesterday that the No Ogden store is out of diapers and the coupon is only for sze 4. they gave me a raincheck. hope you have some better luck.