CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Restaurant.com 60% off $25 Certificates

Just thought I would let everybody know that 8/26/08-8/31/08 you can get $25 certificates at restaurant.com for %60 off with the code LABOR ,as in Labor Day not child birth, it took me a minute to figure that out. For a second I had visions of pregnant women taking bites of sushi (pregnancy approved variety of course) between contractions and waters breaking in Utah restaurants but then I came to.

That makes a $25 cert $4. Some of the Utah places that offer $25 certificates are sold out for the month but there are quite a few left. All of the certificates reset at the beginning of the month. I like that you can buy your certificate and then print it off right then from home, no waiting around for your friendly U.S. Postal Carrier. Just read the fine print on the cert you are interested in and this could be a really great deal.

Restaurant.com

Bekah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah - Where do you get your codes? I have tried using two of the past codes you have posted but they haven't worked for me. Does Restaurant.com e-mail them to you? Even without the discount codes, I think there are some pretty good gift certificates so thanks for sharing the website with us.