CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Do you know All You Magazine?


You may have noticed that occasionally there will be a coupon in a magazine on rare occassions but what if you could get a magazine loaded with coupons. All You Magazine is similar to magazines like Woman's Day, Ladies Home Journal etc. but it has lots of coupons. The great thing about this magazine is its low price only $1.97/issue. The only place I know that you can buy it off the stand is Wal-Mart. I have always been able to make up the price I spent on the magazine plus quite a bit with the coupons it has (and it is a really decent magazine with household tips, recipes, money saving ideas etc.)

The issue on the stand right now (I'm not sure for how much longer) has the best coupons I've ever seen it. Here are some of the ones that will undoubtedly take you breath away.

Free Crystal Light (any size) when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco of Oscar Meyer Products
Free Wheat Thins when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco of Oscar Meyer Products
Free Kraft Salad Dressing when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco of Oscar Meyer Products
Free Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco of Oscar Meyer Products
Free Kraft Singles Cheese Slice when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco of Oscar Meyer Products

Now you are saying ok buy I have to buy three other products ugg! Well keep in mind Kraft makes Kool-Aid and those little evelopes run between 12 and 20 cents per package. So for a max of .60 you could get a big box of Wheat Thins, Cheese, Hot Dogs, Salad Dressing, Crystal Light plus your 3 things of Kool-Aid (I now have enough Kool-Aid to quench that deep down body thirst of 1000's, I know it's the Gatorade slogan not Kool Aid but it seemed to apply.) Even with paying for the magazine I think you're coming out way ahead this month. Have you caught your breath yet?

If you are interested in subscribing to save even more, the best subscription rate I can find is through Cherrydale Subscriptions (comes out to .83 per issue).
CherryDale Link

So I hope someone can use this information, I know I get quite a bit of mileage out this magazine and hope you do to.
P.S. I wish I knew how to get my hands on magazines that are just going to be thrown away when the new issue comes out.
Bekah

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I run a blog at centsiblesavings.com, and I have a couple questions for you. Could you email me w/your email address? My email is centsiblesavings@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot!
MaryEllen