CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Smith's Update

I am always wondering why I get no comments and then I notice that the settings are messed up so I have no way for people to leave comments. Hopefully that is fixed now and I will get 1000's of comments.

Just wanted to let everyone know that with the deal at Smith's right now Hormel chili comes out to almost free here's the math.

10 cans x .79 = 7.90 -$5 off instantly = 2.90 - 5 Hormel Chili .55/2 coupons from 3/2 = .15 for ten cans or 1.5 cents per can. Let me know what other great stuff you all are finding.
Bekah

4 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

i kept thinking you didn't want to feel our love......

Tausha said...

hey-i love your blog-check it often and i am jealous of your couponing capability. I am trying, a little at a time right. I have saved quite a bit-some things for free-i want to be like you, just got to practice more. Anyway-since i am new to this whole thing-could you maybe do a post and expalin all the abbrevations? I get confused alot on all your posts-so-if you have time, i would appreciate the help.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I don't know why I missed this deal (chili). Same with the chicken. I was so excited to get them for almost free. I'm so glad you mentioned this great deal. Susan

schlaufrau said...

Hey Queen, I hope you find great satisfaction in knowing we will never stink again, thanks to you! (Thanks for the Brut deo tip:) You are beyond awesome.