CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Walgreens save $5 on $20

Well here we are almost to another weekend (Thank Heaven) and Walgreens has decided to grace us with another $5 off on $20 coupon. This is great to use with your free after rebate items or here is something you might want to do if you have kids.

Children's Tylenol or Motrin $4.99 - $1.50 Easy Saver coupon pg.23 = $3.49
USE: Tylenol product, any excluding trial sizes $1/1 (10-30-08) SS-7/27
Tylenol Children’s, Children’s Motrin, Pediacare Gentle Vapors, Imodium AD, Tylenol Plus, Pediacare, Benadryl and Children’s Sudafed PE, any excluding trial sizes $2/2 (11-30-08) SS-9/14
Tylenol Children’s, Children’s Motrin, Pediacare, Desitin, Johnson’s Buddies product, Johnson’s Bedtime Toddler Wash, and Johnson’s No More Tangles Shampoo and conditioner products, any excluding trial sizes $3/3 (11-30-08) SS-9/14
Final Price: $2.49 each plus if you buy 3 you'll get a register reward worth $5 off your next purchase. So really you end up paying $2.49 for 3 bottles. The ones that qualify for the register reward are all varieties of Childrens Tylenol or Motrin 4oz size. If you get something else to bring your total up to twenty so you can use your coupons you are looking at a heck of a deal. I hope that all made sense.
Have a great weekend.
Bekah

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I actually got to Walgreens on Friday and did this deal! I was so excited! Thank you, thank you!

Berrett Family said...

I too used that deal! However using my RR they have to manually type in the receipt and then they tell me I can't use other coupons with it because my 10.00 purchase was going to be 1.68. They said I need to physically pay for something. They're making it difficult to get a good deal! They also will only let you use 1 RR a day! (I think if you earn them you should be able to use them) What's your take on that?
PS thanks for the coupons today!