CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Walgreens $5 off $20 and sorry about the last post

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a $5 on $20 coupon at Walgreens.com right now. The new free after rebate items are listed in the new Walgreens Easy Saver book which came out today so that is a great way to use the $5 coupon since you will get all your money back on those items anyway. Also if you print a coupon from www.airwick.com for $4 off the Lysol Nurtri Air system you can get one for $1.99 since they are on sale this week and there is a $3 rebate in the new book so you make a buck.

Also I have edited the last post to remove the information regarding the ELF cosmetics deal. It is real stuff and it is a real website but it is not high end stuff as the email I received led people to believe. Allure magazine rated some of their stuff quite highly and some of it just mediocre. So hopefully I didn't lead anybody too far astray and if you decide you want out all together you can call and cancel your order before it ships. I feel so bad to have led people astray on this one but as I said Allure magazine thinks quite a bit of their stuff is very decent for the price. In the future I will do a little more research. Again I am so sorry and hope this hasn't adversely affected anyone. Sometimes I am in such a hurry to share a great deal I do a disservice.

At Carl's Super Saver on Harrison and about 32nd they have Dole Expression Salad Kits for .69. These have the greens, croutons, seasoning, dressing etc all included in the bag. Use this coupon Dole Distinctively Dole Salad, any .50/1 (11-30-08) SS-10/12 or this one Dole Distinctively Dole Salad, any .50/1 (10-31-08) SS-9/14 and they come out to .19 a piece. They have tons of them right now and they look quite fresh.

Please forgive me for my blunder and I promise to do better in the future.
Bekah

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Bekah-- you are too hard on yourself. We appreciate all the deals you pass on to us!

Anonymous said...

Yes you are too hard on yourself. You are doing such a great job and I love even more all the deals you give us. You didn't know about it so don't worry. You have given us so much more deals that I could ever dreamed of. You are totally AWESOME! Thanks for all the hard work that you do.

sp.dandilicious@gmail.com said...

Gosh Bekah-way to mislead everyone! Just kidding, I was actually laughing when I read that post because that company does this same $1.00 deal every year. Last year my mom thought it was so good so she ordered a bunch and then found out that it was pretty much a scam. It's okay makeup but not the best. I guess you get what you pay for. The photo book is a great deal-thanks for the info. on that.

Susan said...

The Dole Salads all have a coupon inside with the dressing and croutons for 75 cents off, so your next salad you buy is free. Also the coupons don't expire till next year.