CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Free Halloween Portraits For Your Little Ghosts and Goblins and Free Lipstick

Just thought I would let everyone know that Inkleys on 16th and Washington is doing free Halloween portraits until 5:00 pm today. You get a free print and if you want the images on CD it is only $4.99. Sheets of wallets are only $4.00.

Sorry I didn't post anything earlier about Albertsons or Smiths this week. I just didn't really see anything great. The only really great thing I see is this
Progresso Vegetable Classics soup 19 oz. 1.25 1.10/1 printable.
Final Price.15
Link

Also I found Almay long last lipstick with the lipstick in one end and the gloss in the other on sale for $1 at Carl's Super Saver on 31st and Harrison if you use thise coupons they end up free.
Almay cosmetic product, any $1/1 (11-30-08) SS-8/3
Almay cosmetic product, any $1/1 (12-31-08) SS-9/14
Almay Cosmetic product, any $1/1 (1-31-09) SS-10/12
I don't know why but free lipstick thrills my soul. Sometimes if I am driving and I'm having a hard time finding where I am supposed to go or I'm just frustrated with traffic I put on lipstick and somehow I feel better. (Don't tell anyone I put lipstick on while driving). Now I can have lipstick in the glove box, ash tray, door pocket etc. So that is my Halloween treat.
They also have huge packages on Mission Tortillas on sale for .69 at Carls and regular size packages for .50. If only were Cinco De Mayo.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween.
Bekah

0 comments: