CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Huge Albertsons and Smiths Sales

There are huge sales at both Albertsons and Smiths beginning tomorrow. There are so many items on sale I am going to give direct links to the shopping list. Just to give you an idea we are looking at Free Chicken Broth, Shampoo, Vegetables, Razors, Evaporated Milk and dirt cheap on tons of other stuff. There are lots of printable coupons associated with this sale as well so even if you don't have the newspaper ones there are lots taht you can print at home.
The Albertsons sale is great beacause on the items included in the promo for every $30 you spend you get a voucher for $15 off your next shopping purchase. Make sure you divide your purchases into $30 transactionss so you get the $15 each time. You can turn around and use your $15 immediately on your next transaction. I hope that makes sense.

Albertsons List

Smiths List

Good luck everybody.

Bekah

3 comments:

Kristen said...

So I went to Albertsons this morning and did 2 separate transactions. The cashier used the $15 toward my next purchase and the $15 didn't print (I'm assuming because the vouchers were used). Did you have the same problem? She ended up just giving me back the ones she had used so it all worked out but just an fyi.

Natalie Redd said...

I wasn't smart enough to do the Albertson's sale but I did the Smith's one and saved $109.00!! I'm so excited, I'm going to blog about it...thanks so much for the list!

Denise said...

Thanks for all the great tips you give out. I have really enjoyed learning how to save money. I still have one question. I live in Weber county and can't seem to find Beer Rebates. I know you can trade from them on Pinching Your Pennies, but I don't quite know how to go about getting started. Any help with this would be great. Thanks.