CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Semi Exciting Announcement

Ok so my friend Heidi has convinced me to do a coupon class/seminar whatever you want to call it at her house a week from today Thursday September 18 at 7:00 pm, 2008. She has tons of room to set up chairs and she is a gourmet cook and promises awesome refreshments. So here's the deal anyone and everyone interested in coming is invited. I don't have to know you, or maybe I do. Maybe your brother's sister-inlaw's cousins stepmother told you about this blog it doesn't matter Heidi says the more the merrier. Whether you are an experienced couponer or a novice all are welcome. Plus I will be doing a huge grocery give away and there will be prizes and did I mention Heidi's refreshments (the real reason I will be attending). So if you want your questions answered on everything from Beer Rebates to Walgreens and everything inbetween just come it will be fun. Just e-mail me at rmailto:rebekahclements2001@yahoo.com and I'll send you the details on address (it is in North Ogden but occasionally people do cross the border from other locales). So spread the word and bring anybody you want to.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Bekah

P.S. Here is a link to a coupon good fro $10 off a $40 purchase at Walgreen good Friday 12th and Saturday the 13th. This is an excellent time to get your free after rebate items for the month of September.
Coupon Link

0 comments: