CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Urgent Breaking Online Shopping News, This Involves Hannah Montana

There are some pretty hot online shopping deals I thought I should let everybody in on. So here they are.

For those of you with a Hannah Montana crazed girl I thought you might appreciate this one.
At Circuit City.com you can order a Hannah Montana DVD game that retails for $31.99. It is on sale right now for $15.00 with a $15.00 mail in rebate. For those of you feeling math challenged in this heat, that makes it free. (Can you say one Christmas present down 9,999 to go). The shipping on it comes out to about $4 but if you find something else on their site to bring your total about $24 you get free shipping. So it might be worth adding something else. There are several WII games for around $14 and if you check the toy section there are lots of things under $9. Hannah Montana DVD Game Link.

Ok now for all you mothers of boys who are feeling like Hannah Montana games just aren't going to help you consider for a moment Thrillville Off the Rail game for the WII. This is going for $9.99 with free shipping right now at Toysrus.com. We have this game at our house and it has been a winner with my 7 year old. I'm hoping that he feels a virtual theme park is as good as Lagoon since summer is rapidly drawing to a close and we haven't made it there yet.
Thrillvill Off the Rails Link.

For those of you with men needing new dress clothes this might be of interest JoSBank.com is having a 50% of clearance prices sale. I think the best deals are under the Suit Separates section. You can get $395.00 suit jackets for $14.50 and $150.00 suit pants for $14.50. Sizes are limited but if you should find anything that will work for your guy you could save a bundle. Since my husband borders on freakishly tall I didn't have much luck (good think I find freakishly tall sexy huh). The link below will take you straight to the suit separates but look around in dress pants and even suits as well for other good deals.
JoSBank Suit Separates

Kohls.com is also doing a 90% off clearance. Lots of good kids clothes deals. Here are a few codes you could use to save even more.
Codes: *can combine one ship code and one % off code*
Free shipping on any order with Kohls charge MVC1514 - exp 08/02/08
15% off w/Kohls charge MVCSAVENOW - exp 07/31/08
15% off w/Kohls charge PICK15BTS - exp 08/12/08
15% off w/Kohls charge TAKE15 - exp 08/31/08
Kohls Link

Hope that Helps Somebody.

Bekah

5 comments:

schlaufrau said...

Hey, Bekah! I can't thank you enough for the JoSBank tip. I got some really,REALLY nice things for my soon-to-be missionary. Do you think he'll still be humble in a $165.00 sweater? (I paid $19.00) You are AMAZING and GENEROUS with your money-saving sixth sense! Thanks, again!

Kim said...

Thanks Bekah! Two gifts for only $10! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are the BEST!! THanks for all the Free Items for my party this weekend!! :) Kristin

Natalie Redd said...

I found the wii game too, and ordered it earlier this week! Maybe I'm getting the hang of this whole bargain thing!! Thanks for all of your tips...

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for your weekly update all week. Where are you? You'd think you had a life outside of deals or something. I have a great site for you though. It's a scrapbooking site, with amazing savings on scrapbook stuff, like acrylic stamps for two bucks! But hurry cause it's going fast. Good luck,
Andi
http://endless.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?PageID=158219