CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've Got Some Bad News and Some Good News!

The bad news is that there are really no great deals at Walgreens or Rite Aid this week. However if you are in the market for Zilactin, Zilactin-B, or Zilactin Toothache Swabs they are free after rebate this week.

Here are the Links to Walgreens and Rite Aid's complete shopping lists.

Ok now for the good news. I found a killer sale today. Adams Liquidators located in the Kings shopping plaza in North Ogden (next door to the preschool) is going out of business. All clothing in the store is $2 or below all toys are $2 and below and everything else in the store is 50% off the lowest marked price. I got several really cute kids sweaters for $2 a bunch of gifts to put away for when kids are invited to Birthday parties some pj's etc. The guy who owns the place is really nice and I told him I would post on here so if you go in tell him that crazy coupon lady sent you. He will be open until May 31. He's open Tuesday through Sat. Make sure you really sort through things the clothes are a bit mixed up size wise. Well I hope that helps someone. I'll post tomorrow on the Smiths and Albertsons stuff. I already see several hot items at Alberstons.
Bekah

0 comments: